Dr. Cesar Velilla, named by his patients as Doctor Lipo, is the Medical Director and founder of Evolution MD- Advanced Plastic Surgery located in Miramar near Miami and Broward. Dr. César Velilla received his medical degree and surgeon at the Pontificia Universidad Bolivariana de Colombia "One of the best medical schools in the South of the Americas." Then, in 2007, he graduated. as an internist in the famous program of the Michael Reese Hospital-University of Illinois at Chicago, after this he obtained Board Certification in Internal Medicine during the years 2007 to 2017, he is currently eligible to take the Board of Internal Medicine in 2018, recently in 2018 he was certified by the International Board of Aesthetic Surgery, as Cosmetic Surgeon Certified by the Board.
Dr. Velilla has achieved many academic honors throughout his career, among which the following stand out:
- He graduated from the top three in his medical class in 1998
- In 2005 he was awarded the Outstanding Resident Award for "Best Resident of the Year" at the Michael Reese Hospital of the University of Chicago;
- American Top Doctor 2009
- 2008 Patient Choice Award
- Patient Choice Award 2009
- 2010 Patient Choice Award
- 2011 Patient Choice Award
- 2012 Patient Choice Award
- Most compassionate doctor 2012
- Most compassionate doctor 2013
- Top ten doctor 2014
- Doctor on time 2014
- Doctor in time 2015
- Most honored professionals in the United States 2016
- Advisory Board of the University of South Eastern
Dr. Velilla has more than 13 years of experience in South Florida, Miami, Miramar and Broward in all areas of aesthetic surgery and aesthetics. This is certified in Botox, Restylane, Perlane, juvederm, sculpt, chemical peels, Cosmelan, laser hair removal, laser treatments for scars, laser for brands, among many others. For this date; Dr. Velilla has performed more than 4,000 areas of Botox and dermafillers, is certified in SlimLipo and has developed a new V-SLIMSCULPTURE technique with more than 20,000 areas in the last 3 years. Currently, Dr. Velilla shares his experience with other doctors in the art of LIPOSCULTURA through training courses and observations made in his training center for doctors, residents and students of medicine, surgery and plastic surgery. , nurse, medical assistant, among others,
Currently, Dr. Velilla has teaching agreements with the Board of Surgical Assistant of the United States, Larkin Hospital, University of Brazil, Remington University Corporation, South Eastern College, International Institute of Health Professionals, Colombian Academy of Aesthetic Surgery, Evolution MD Educational Center.
Thanks to his dedication, experience and knowledge, Dr. Cesar Velilla or Dr. Lipo, as he is known, has been invited to numerous medical conferences around the world to teach his knowledge to doctors around the world, Dr. Lipo has been an exhibitor in the following congresses:
- International Congress of Aesthetic Dermatology and medicine for healthy aging. Brazil 2016
- Aesthetics and amp; World Congress of Anti-Aging Medicine, Colombia 2016.
- The magic of fat Word Congress of Liposuction, Chicago, USA UU 2017.
- Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Aesthetic Surgery. Las Vegas, USA UU 2018.
- 56 World Congress of Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine, Cali, Colombia 2018.
- XX International Congress of Medicine and Aesthetic Surgery, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2018.
- 4th International Encounter of Multidisciplinary Medicine of Aesthetics, San Carlos, Brazil 2018.
Dr. Velilla is a member of:
- The American Academy of Aesthetic Surgery.
- The International Academy of Aesthetic Surgery.
- The American College of Physicians.
- American Medical Association.
- American Board of Internal Medicine.
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- American Society of Cosmetic Surgery Laser (ASCLS).
- American Society of Liposuction.
- American Society of Hair Implant.