SPECIALIZATION IN PLASTIC SURGERY, SAO PAULO / MIAMI CONVENTION
We wish to participate in an active society in which we can through the practice of Medicine help to transform the lives of Physicians and Patients, through critical thinking, technological advances and research.
TThis program is aimed at Graduate doctors who wish to have a specialty in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
The candidate for the specialty must be a graduate doctor, who demonstrates a high level of interest in aesthetic medicine.
The candidate for the specialty must have the commitment and discipline necessary to develop the program and to abide by the principles and standards defined by the participating institutions and have knowledge and basic medical skills in general that allow you to successfully develop the specialty.
- History of Plastic Surgery
- Anesthesia in Plastic Surgery
- Histology and physiology of the skin and its annexes, of the bone tissue, of the muscle, of the cartilage and of the peripheral nerves and vessels.
- New anatomical concepts. Vascular territories and their applications clinics
- Biological concepts about tissue transplants.
- Immunological concepts. Tissue bank.
- Cell cultures: keratinocytes and skin substitutes.
- Basic surgical techniques in Plastic Surgery.
- Cutaneous grafts. Application taking techniques.
- Study and application of dermal, fatty, tendinous and nervous grafts, cartilaginous, osseous and compound.
- Biology and application of muscle, musculocutaneous and fasciocutaneous flaps.
- General concepts about microsurgical techniques.
- Classification, general principles and application of free flaps with microsurgical techniques.
- Morphological and neurovascular studies of the appropriate body areas as donor zones in free flaps.
- Study of the materials used as implants in Plastic Surgery.
Breast reconstruction techniques.
- Biology of normal and pathological healing.
- Pathology of connective tissue and lymphatic system.
- Surgical infections. Diagnosis. Prophylaxis and treatment.
- Clinical pathophysiology and treatment of different types of shock.
- Etiology, pathophysiology and classification of burns.
- Study of the organic alterations of the burn.
- Metabolic alterations and nutrition of the burn.
- Disorders in the immune system of the burn.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of infection in burns.
- Pathophysiology and treatment of injuries caused by radioactivity and because of the cold.
- Electrical and chemical burns.
- Facial trauma, Etiology. Classification. Social importance.
- Facial traumatisms. Diagnostic Scan
- Facial traumatisms. General principles of treatment.
- Treatment of facial soft tissue injuries.
- General assessment and basic aspects of the treatment of fractures of the expensive.
- Other facial trauma.
- Post-traumatic sequelae of soft facial tissues.
- Post-traumatic sequelae of facial bone tissues.
- Complex facial post-traumatic sequelae.
- Biological and clinical characteristics and pathological anatomy of tumors cutaneous
- Soft tissue tumors. General aspects of your treatment.
- General assessment and basic aspects of benign and malignant tumors craniocervicofacial.
- Benign and malignant tumors of the mammary region.
- Dysmorphology. Malformations and deformations. Syndromes of etiology.
- Unknown Syndrome of known etiology.
- External congenital malformations. Etiology. Incidence. Forecast.
- Facial clefts. Harelip. Palatal cleft
- Pathology of the craniofacial area. Craniofacial malformation syndromes.
- Craniosynostosis. Faciosinostosis Craniophanostenosis.
- Centrofacial microsomies. Lateral-facial microsomies.
- Orbital hyperthering. Down's Syndrome. Rare cranio-facial syndromes.
- Craniofacial surgery. Historical aspects.
- Surgical techniques in craniofacial surgery.
- Profiloplasty cephalometrics.
- Cervical congenital malformations.
- Congenital malformations of interest in Plastic Surgery in the trunk.
- Congenital malformations of the male and female urogenital system.
- Intersex and hermaphroditism. Transsexualism
- Embiology and functional anatomy of the hand.
- Congenital anomalies of the hand and upper limb.
- Infections and tumors of the hand.
- Trauma of the hand.
- Pathology of the flexor tendons of the hand.
- Pathology of the extensor tendons of the hand.
- Pathology of the nerves of the lower limb.
- Replantation of members.
- Dupuytren. Rheumatic hand Paralytic hand.
- Generalized and localized lipodystrophies.
- Pathology of body image. Psychological aspects.
- Plastic-aesthetic alterations of the face, its contours and the facial profile.
- Plastic-aesthetic alterations of the breasts.
- Plastic-aesthetic alterations in thorax, abdomen and limbs.
- Pathophysiology of cutaneous aging.
- Surgical treatment of cutaneous aging.
- Anaplastology in Plastic Surgery.
- Medical and surgical laser in Plastic Surgery
- Computing and telecommunication applied to Plastic Surgery.
- Endoscopy in Plastic Surgery.
Applications of endoprostheses in the different fields of Plastic Surgery
- Treatment of wounds.
- Taking and applying skin grafts, dermal, fatty, tendinous, cartilaginous, nervous, bone and compound.
- Collection and application of pedicled flaps, muscle, musculocutaneous and fasciocutaneous flaps.
- Medical-surgical treatment of skin substance losses.
- Organization of a leather bank.
- Applications of tissue expansion.
- Treatment of ulcers.
- Surgical treatment of disorders of the peripheral lymphatic system.
- Medical-surgical treatment of burns and their sequelae.
- Surgical treatment of skin and soft tissue tumors.
- General assessment and basic aspects of the surgical treatment of malformations of the cranio-cervicofacial region.
- General assessment and basic aspects of the treatment of wounds and fractures of the face.
- General assessment and basic aspects of the treatment of facial post-traumatic sequelae.
- General assessment and basic aspects of the surgical treatment of facial resuscitation.
- Treatments for pharyngostomas and tracheostomies.
- Treatment of congenital and acquired defects of the wall
- Reconstructive surgery of the breast.
- Surgical treatment of congenital malformations of the male genital tract (hypospadias, epispadias, bladder exstrophies).
- Surgical treatment of congenital malformations of the genital tract female.
- Surgical treatment of hermaphroditism.
- Treatment of congenital malformations of the hand.
- Treatment of hand injuries.
- Treatment of post-traumatic sequelae of the hand.
- Treatment of infections and tumors of the hand.
- Reconstructive surgery of the thumb.
- Treatment of Dupuytren's disease.
- Surgical treatment of the rheumatic hand.
- Reimplantation of members.
- Surgical treatment of functional and aesthetic deformities of the
nasal pyramid Rhinoplasty. Rhinoseptoplasty.
- Surgical treatment of alterations of the facial profile, profiloplasties.
- Surgical treatment of facial and body aging.
- Surgical treatment of deformities and aesthetic alterations of the auricular region.
- Surgical treatment of deformities and aesthetic alterations of the orbitopalpebral region.
- Surgical treatment of deformities and aesthetic alterations of the breast region.
- Surgical treatment of the aesthetic deformities of the abdominal wall, of the gluteal, trochanteric and limb regions. Liposuction
- Liposuction and related and complementary techniques.
- Plastic-Aesthetic Surgery of the scalp region and pilosebaceous system.
- Treatment with microsurgical techniques in Plastic Surgery
- Medical-surgical laser treatment
Facebook: Evolution Educational Center
Course duration: 3 Years
Maximum quota per course: 4 applicants.
Frequency of the course: Every 3 months.
Value: $ 1,400.oo US dollars per month
EVOLUTION MD offers Long-Term & Short-Term at special rates for students.