Soft-tissue fillers can help fill in lines and creases, temporarily restoring a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance. When injected beneath the skin, these fillers plump up creased and sunken areas of the face.
• Juvederm: It is a smooth consistency gel dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid that helps to instantly restore your skin's volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds like your "smile lines". It is injected to temporarily add volume to the skin, which may give the appearance of a smoother surface. Results can last for up to 1 year approximately.
• Radiesse: is an injectable wrinkle filler based on calcium that works by immediately restoring facial volume to smooth out the signs of aging. Once injected, not only does it immediately add volume but also over time this dermal filler begins to stimulate the production of the body's natural collagen for results that may last up to a year approximately or more in many patients.
• Restylane: is injected into the skin to treat wrinkles, facial folds and thin lips after a nerve block or topical anesthetic is applied. The results are instantaneous and normal activity can be resumed immediately. Results can last for up to 5-7 months approximately.
• Lip Enhancement: is a non-invasive procedure in which a filler substance is injected into the lip to restore volume or enhance the shape or contour of the lip.
• Plasma Skin Rejuvenation: is an anti-aging procedure that uses your own blood and thus poses no risk of allergy. Small amount of blood is drawn from you and placed into a device to separate the different components of the blood. While the blood is being prepared, your skin will be cleansed and prepared for the treatment. The injections take a few moments, and are only mildly uncomfortable. The goal of PSR is to improve skin tone and texture, tighten skin, soften lines and pores. Results begin to show approximately 3-4 weeks after the treatment session and continue to improve with time. The most common conditions for Plasma Skin Rejuvenation include: fine wrinkles around the eyes, nasolabial grooves, wrinkles on the lips, acne marks, wrinkles on the forehead, wrinkles on the neck, bags and dark circles under the eyes and loose and saggy skin.
• Sclero-therapy: is a simple non-surgical treatment used to remove superficial vessels knows as spider veins or reticular veins. This non-invasive, no-downtime treatment, involves small injection of sclerosing solution directly into the unsightly vein, using a very fine needle. Following relatively painless sclera-therapy procedure, veins start to collapse and gradually disappear. Sclero-therapy is a simple 20 to 30 minutes treatment that will not only remove those unattractive veins but will also remove the pain and discomfort associated with the problem. Treatment is done once a week. Blood work is needed before starting the treatment.
• Vacuum Therapy: Vacuum-therapy stimulates muscles, break down cellulite and fatty deposits, eliminating toxins, improving lymphatic drainage and taking inches off. Vacuum therapy also helps restore the skin’s natural elasticity to smooth the appearance of facial wrinkles and “orange-peel” dimpling in the thighs and buttocks. This therapy is painless, safe and highly effective. Vacuum-therapy, thru the combination of its different action mechanisms, well as stimulating the blood, performs lymphatic drainage, which means a direct stimulation to the fibroblast as well as an increment in collage elastin and reticulim production, improving the texture and tone of the treated zone. (Treatment can be done every two weeks).
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person
-Raises, Enlarges And Reaffirms The Gluteus And Breasts Without Surgeries.
-Increases The Skin Flexibility.
-Releases The Venous And Lymphatic Flow.
-Exfoliates The Epidermis Making Skin Softer.
-Stimulates Dermis And Hypodermis.
-Decreases Muscle Tension.